IKON ALLOY 20" RIM 406x28 36H WITH BRAKE SURFACE
IKON UltraLite Alloy ETRO 406 rims are an all new 36 holed Pro Sized Rim that are specifically designed for BMX Racing. The IKON UltraLite Rim design is light enough for a rider that would use a traditional 1.5 rim, but it offers you the strength and size of a 1.75 rim, as they are 28mm in width and weigh in at just 11oz.
IKON is offering 2 unique rim profiles, one for the Brakeless Surface and one for the Brake Surface Rim.
We start the construction off with a proprietary IKON design. The light weight, double walled rim has slightly angled spoke nipple openings, for a more direct spoke/nipple angle that helps offer a stronger wheel build. The Brakeless surface rim features an aero design, while the Brake Surface rim has a machined brake tack for better stopping power.
Both rims feature a brilliant finish obtained by a double polished method and then beautiful anodized in Black. We finish off the look with a Water Transfer Graphic that is offered in 4 colors on the Black rim, giving you one of the best looking and lightest rims for BMX racing made today!
- Double Walled 6061 T6 Alloy Rim with Optimized Internal Geometry for light weight and optional strength
- Low Profile Aero Design
- Brake Surface Profile Rims
- Machined Brake Track on Brake Surface Rim
- Double Process, Hi-Polished, Black Anodized Finish, with 4 Color Graphics Options - White, Neon Yellow, Red, and Blue
- Shraeder Valve Hole
- Angle Nipple Holes
IKON ETRO 406 Rim Spec's
WITH BRAKE SURFACE RIM
- Double Walled Rim
- Size : 406x28mm (20"x1.50"/1.75”) 36 Holes
- Material: 6061 Aluminum T6
- Finish: Double Polished and Black Anodized
- Weight: 318g / 11.2 oz
- ERD: Rear 384.4mm
- Height : 19mm
- Internal Rim Width: 23.3mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spoke Tension Recommended ≤115KGF
- Machined Brake surface Design for improved brake pad stopping power
- Anodized Black Rims with Water Transfer Applied Graphics in 4 color options (White / Blue / Red / Neon Yellow)