MINI CASSETTE HUB
BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH)
Choices for following:
-Spoke holes/Drive side
-Axle Bolts: Choose any Chromo bolt option at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
-Profile Racing designed Mini Cassette Hubs to be the best all around hubs available. They are suitable for trails, racing, street, and park use.
- High/Low Flange hubshell
- Aluminum or Chromoly hollow 3/8″axle for dramatic weight savings
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- CrMo or Ti 14mm axle options(14mm Alum nuts included) .
- CrMo or Ti one-piece drivers.
- Chromoly or Titanium splined drivers for Profile Cogs.
- Standard CrMo Cogs, or upgrade to Aluminum or Elite CrMo Cogs.
- RHD or LHD(36h only)
- 36h or 28h(RHD Only)
- Standard BMX 110mm hub width
- 3/8 aluminum axle NOT intended for use with pegs. NOT intended for heavy street riding.
Colors: Red, Black, Blue, Polished, Gold , Green, Purple, Aqua, Matte Black, White
Mini Cassette Hub Weights:
Hub w/ CrMo Axle Bolts & 9t CrMo Driver: 13.1oz / 372g
Hub w/ CrMo Axle Bolts & 9t Ti Driver: 11.95oz / 339g
Hub w/ Ti Axle Bolts & 9t CrMo Driver: 12.25oz / 348g
Hub w/ Ti Axle Bolts & 9t Ti Driver: 11.1oz / 316g
Hub w/14mm CrMo GDH Axle & 9t CrMo Driver: 17.65oz / 501g
Hub w/14mm CrMo GDH Axle & 9t Ti Driver: 16.5oz / 4681g
Hub w/14mm Ti GDH Axle & 9t Ti Driver: 13.4oz / 379g
It is important to also replace your chain whenever you install a new driver. A worn, stretched chain will cause your driver to wear out much faster.