TRACK SINGLE SIDED FIXED REAR HUB
BUILD YOUR OWN HUB (BYOH)
Choices for following:
-Axle Bolts: Choose any Chromo bolt option at NO EXTRA CHARGE!
Track Hubs are held to the same high quality standards of all other hub types that Profile Racing manufactures. Classic styling & amazing colors make these hubs stand out!
Features of the Track Single Sided Fixed Rear Hub:
- Fixed cog threaded on one side & freewheel threaded on the other
- Includes English/ISO 1.29″ x 24 TPI lockring-Cog not included
- 28, 32, 36 spoke hole drillings
- 120mm(standard track), 130mm(converted road), or 135 mm(converted MTB) rear hub spacing available
- True 3/8″ female threaded aluminum axle.
- Bolt choices for 3/8″ threaded axle:
-Standard 3/8 socket head bolts(8mm hex)- come with anodized Volcano cones
-17mm Hex Head outer w/8mm internal hex
-Button Head w/8mm internal hex
- Chromoly and Titanium bolts available.
- 44mm fixed cog chain line.
- Equal sized high hub flanges for same length spokes front and rear.
- Slotted flanges look cool & save weight!
- Smooth, fast sealed bearings.
- Made in USA.
- Profile Track Cogs & Elite Freewheels sold seperately.
Colors: Black, Polished
Hub w/ Chromoly bolts: 290g/10.2 oz