Pro-BMX Skills Book (250 pages)
SKU code: 99PROBMX
or 4 payments of $14.38 with InfoIn Stock
PRO BMX SKILLS Equipment, techniques, tactics and training
Amust for your Tool Box Gives you all you need to know about BMX Racing.
Dimensions: 8” x 10” softcover
Pages: 250, full color
The groundbreaking how-to book featuring:
• Greg Romero - coach of Olympians
• Toby Henderson - BMX legend
• Danny Caluag - top pro racer
• Jason Richardson - veteran pro racer
• Chris Powell - pro racer/mechanic
• and more BMX greats
Dimensions: 8″ x 10″ softcover
Pro BMX Skills will make your BMX riding and racing safer, faster and even more fun.
Rider/journalist/instructor Lee McCormack has partnered with some of the best BMX racers and coaches to bring you this exciting, informative book.
Pro BMX Skills is most detailed treatment of BMX equipment, techniques, tactics and training ever published. Easy-to-read text and detailed images explain every aspect of BMX:
• Bike choice and setup
• Riding position
• Manuals and hops
• Pumping terrain
• Starts and sprints
• Flowing around the track
• How the races work
• Race tactics
• BMX training
Pro BMX Skills is for everyone in BMX:
• Beginning riders will learn quickly and form great habits.
• Expert racers will become even smoother, more consistent and faster.
• Parents will help their kids have fun and stay safe.
• Coaches will learn how to make their athletes even better
or 4 payments of $8.75 with Info