IKON PRO 24" 20MM TAPERED FORKS
For the years, people have asked us at BRG why we didn’t offer a Carbon Fork. Our answer had always been the same “Until we can make the best Carbon for BMX racers, we will stick with Chromoly.”
We finally have designed, tested by our Pro Team of Connor Fields and Joris Daudet, and produced what we feel is the best Carbon fork for BMX racing, the IKON Carbon Pro Fork.
We are proud to finally introduce our first Pro Carbon Fork, The IKON Tapered 24” Carbon Pro Fork.
IKON 24” Tapered Carbon Pro Fork Features:
- Toray UD Carbon fiber structure: Tapered fork legs, oversized crown construction to blend perfectly with todays oversided headtubes, and a flow from front to back of the crown like no other fork in BMX, with elements of a aero racing spoiler on the rear.
- 7076 T6 Aluminum steer tube, 6mm thick, tapered from 1 1/8th to 1.5 at the base with Intergraded Fork Crown Race for 45 Bearing - no need for a headset crown race, helping save weight!
- 173mm Steer tube length- The Alloy Steer tube is bonded and keyed into the carbon crown.
- IKON Alloy Top Cap/Compressor bolt is made of 7075T6 Alloy - M18.
- Internal Steer Tube Threads for the Top Cap so no need for any additional fork/stem lock.
- 353.5mm axle to crown measurement on the 24” fork.
- IKON unique designed Tapered fork legs, with embossed features on the legs, as well as custom fork crown design.
- 6061 T6 Alloy Reinforced 20mm Drop out bonded and keys into the Carbon legs- IKON 10mm Black Anodized Alloy Axle Adapters sold separately.
- 31mm Drop out offset.
Weight : With top cap: 677g/ 23.88oz, without top cap: 662g / 23.35oz
IKON Carbon Forks are offered in a Matt UD Carbon Finish with Glossy Water Applied Graphics.
4 color options - Carbon with White, Neon Yellow, Blue or Red.
For use with a 20mm Axle - Suggested Lenght 112, not included.
Designed for tapered frame head tube with a 1-1/8″ top to 1.5″ bottom head tube.
Designed for 20mm thru axle, convertible to 10mm (3/8″ axles) with IKON axle adapters sold separately.
Uni Directional Toray T700 Carbon Fiber weave
Aero Tapered fork legs and aero rear spoiler
Tapered 1-1/8″ to 1.5″ 7075 Aluminum steer tube
Oversized crown construction bonded and keyed into the carbon crown
Reinforced 6061 Aluminum 20mm Dropouts bonded and keys into the carbon legs
Material: Toray UD Carbon fiber
Steerer Material: 7075-T6 Aluminium – 6mm thick
Threadless steer tube: 1-1/8″ top – 1.5″ bottom
Integrated fork race built in for 45° bottom bearing
Steer tube length : 173mm
Dropouts: CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminium
Axle : 20mm Thru (112mm length suggested)
Axle to crown: 353.5mm
Weight: 662 g / 23.35 oz (without top cap)
Colors: Matt UD Carbon Finish with Glossy Water Applied Graphics offered in 4 color options : White, Red, Blue or Neon Yellow
IKON 7075-T6 Alloy M18 Top Cap included
Weight: 15g / 0.52 oz