Need a hub with instant engagement? Or just want a hub that sounds like a swarm of bees while flowing through the trails or coasting through the skatepark?
You might like this: Now available with 9t and 10t drivers for the Elite trails hubs. (Please specify in comments during checkout)
Profile Elite Hubs are now available. They feature the Ultradriver, the first all-new driver design from Profile Racing in years, with six pawls and springs and 204 points of engagement. 204 points of engagement means instant engagement, no-hesitation acceleration, and a really cool buzz when you do stop pedaling.
To answer several questions at once, Beginning with "What makes the Profile Elite Hubs so Elite?" Please see the following illustration:
- A. ABEC 5 Bearings Hub Bearings. Less Resistance= More Speed
- B. All New Ratchet Ring and 6 Pawls for 204 points of instant engagement and no dead spots
- C. New Driver Labyrinth Seal
- D. Optional Aluminum Cogs for weight savings
- E. Aluminum UltraDriver with oversized bearings for additional smoothness
- F. Heat Treated Knurled CrMo insets on Cone Spacers to hold hub in place better
- G. Matching Anodized Cone Spacers and Volcano Bolt Head Covers
- H. Engraved Logos
Aluminum cog and/or Titanium 3/8" bolts extra. With optional Titanium Axle bolts, the front hub weighs 192 grams, and the rear hub (with aluminum 15 cog) weighs 362 grams.
Here are some more specs to pleasure your eyeballs:
-204 points of engagement using 6 springs/6 pawls and a 70 tooth ratchet ring.
-Available with a 9t or 10th titanium or chromo driver (also available with the original cog carrier: 12t through 18t cog)
-3/8 only, not recommended for peg use.
-Sold individually or in sets
-Colors available: Polished, black, red, and blue (more colors to come)